Sunday, July 6, 2008

I have returned!

It has been a chaotic several months. Been dealing with my wife's baby a lot and him being Type 1 diabetic. I have also dealt with my grandmother having a serious illness. She had a bacterial infection and it was really serious. Her doctor was away and she had superb care while in the hospital and he released her too soon. We changed doctors to a new one who is much more interested in her. We are doing OK. My HbA1C has been good through all this, 5.4%. I have changed my infusion sets on my Animas IR 1250 from Inset 30s (I am allergic to the cannula) to Contact Detach and have had success. Had a fine fourth of July. Plan to return with more posts. I am also dealing with relearning balance, gait, and movement after many Botox injections last month. Had the Physical Therapy evaluation and am waiting for approval of PT.

No comments: